The mission of the Board of Directors is to set the overall company policy. It also defines the lines of business, approves the investment plan, and evaluates the performance and results of the General Management. There are seven members of the Board, four of which are appointed by the Province of Rio Negro, two by the National Atomic Energy Commission (CNEA) and the remaining one is elected by the company’s staff.
The current Board is comprised of the following individuals:
Lic. Hugo Albani
Dr. Vicente Campenni
Dra. Adriana Serquis
Dra. Verónica Garea
Ing. Hugo Brendstrup
Dr. Alberto Baruj
Téc. Luis E. Billinger Mancioli
Lic. Bibiana Cruz
Lic. Eduardo Santos
Dr. Alberto Lamagna
Dr. Diego Hurtado Mendoza
Mrs. María Isabel Ballesteros
Dra. Aurelia Schepis
C.P.N. Carlos Gardella
C.P.N. Christian Etchevarne
Deputy Statutory Auditors:
C.P.N. Yoanna Maribel García
Dr. Sebastián Arrondo
Dr. Américo Antoniotti
Our Senior Officers
The General Manager carries out all special actions to fulfill both general policies and company policies established by the Board.
The role of the General Manager
- Reports to the Board as the top executive, accounting for the administration of the company’s policies.
- Legally represents the company.
- Informs the Board on the progress, results, and advancement of the company.
- Approves the tenders and contracts.
- Decides on execution of projects.
- Uses the operational capacity of the company.
- Lays out the policy for human resources.
- Defines the company’s quality assurance policy.
- Designates and removes managers and those responsible for critical positions in the company.
- Approves the selected Project Directors proposed by the Division Managers.