We live in a world that is increasingly dynamic and complex. Today, collecting, processing and analyzing information is a key issue to protect citizens and infrastructure. At INVAP we carry our teamwork with government and private actors to provide innovative technologies in the fields of Defense, Security and Environment.
- Solutions for Intelligence, Surveillance and Recognition (ISR)
- 3D military air surveillance and control radars
- Gyro-stabilized electro-optical sensors
- Command and control centers
- Air Traffic Control (ATC), primary (PSR), and secondary (MSSR) radars
- Linear dual-polarization Doppler weather radar
- Systems Operation Simulators
- Life cycle extension services and systems modernization
More than 100 radars delivered, installed and in operation.
Electro-optical sensors with aeronautical, civil and military certification.
Management of the complete life cycle of products.
Air and ground surveillance and control military radars
Solutions for intelligence, surveillance and recognition
ATM | AIR TRAFFIC
Secondary monopulse radar S-mode
The RSMA-S is the latest generation S-mode Monopulse secondary radar developed by INVAP S.E.
C-Band Weather Radar
The RMA-C320 is a linear dual polarization Doppler radar operating in C-band.
Rotary Wing Unmanned Aerial System
RUAS-160 is a compact, modular, long range, Rotary-wing Unmanned Aerial System with contra-rotating coaxial rotors.
Defense, Security and Environment
29 March, 2023
The installation of new weather radars to monitor storms in the country is moving forward
4 October, 2022